1. Practical and cost-effective.
2. Lightweight and portable, great for travel and home use.
3. Made of premium plastic, protects your contact lenses.
4. One applicator to help you put in contacts, a pair of tweezers used to snip contact lenses while cleaning.
- Orders are usually shipped within 48 hours (except holidays)
- Our shipping range covers the whole world. And shipping is free on orders above $99
- The transportation time may take 8-12 working days. You will receive a confirmation email with your tracking number once its shipped
- Track your order http://track.4px.com/
Free Shipping On Orders Above $99
Countries Delivery Time (Business Days) United States, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Singapore, Sweden, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland 8-12 Days Australia, Israel, Switzerland, Latvia, Italy, Canada, Portugal, Greece, Cyprus, Hungary, Croatia, Finland, Ireland, Norway, New Zealand, Thailand, Malaysia, Slovakia, Mexico, Vietnam, Lithuania, South Korea, Japan 8-15Days Austria, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Romania, India, Turkey 15-20 Days Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan 20-25Days
Due to differences in local logistics, the logistics delivery time in some places will be delayed by 1-3 Days.1.If the logistics is delayed due to the epidemic, you can contact the email to get shipping detail. This is an uncontrollable factor, please understand.Thank you.
2. Other countries not in the list, please see the actual payment page or contact our customer service.
3. This table is for reference only, please see the exact shipping cost and delivery time on the actual payment page.
Wrong Shipping Information
- If you have left a wrong shipping address or contact information, please contact our customer service within 2 hours.
- Please note that it is the responsibility of the customers to enter their shipping address correctly. We are unable to redirect to another shipping address after we have processed and shipped the parcel.
- Contact us at email@example.com
How to Use
How to use coloured lenses?
Place the lens on the tip of your index finger. Make sure the edge of the lens is perfectly upright.
Hold your eye open with your free hand, then place the lens with your index finger on the cornea.
Slowly blink and look in different directions to stabilize the lens.