Little Thing Contact Lenses Manual Washer II
- 1 pair (2 lenses +1 lens case)
Suffering with removing protein remains from your lovely lenses? Here is the simple option for you. Little thing from ICOICE, tiny but powerful!
1. Put the lens for right eye in the basket marked with R, and the lens for left eye in another. Close the capsules.
2. Pour solution in the bottle. Don't exceed the transparent line on the bottle.
3. Tighten the white cap and rotate the colorful part of cap to clean.
- Orders are usually shipped within 48 hours (except holidays)
- Our shipping range covers the whole world. And shipping is free on all orders
- The transportation time may take 8-12 working days. You will receive a confirmation email with your tracking number once its shipped
- Track your order http://track.4px.com/
Free Shipping On Orders Above $50
|Countries||Delivery Time (Business Days)|
|United States, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Singapore, Sweden, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland||8-12 Days|
|Australia, Israel, Switzerland, Latvia, Italy, Canada, Portugal, Greece, Cyprus, Hungary, Croatia, Finland, Ireland, Norway, New Zealand, Thailand, Malaysia, Slovakia, Mexico, Vietnam, Lithuania, South Korea, Japan||10-15 Days|
|Austria, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Romania, India, Turkey||15-20 Days|
|Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan||20-25 Days|
|Expedited Shipping time||5-8 days|
Due to differences in local logistics, the logistics delivery time in some places will be delayed by 1-3 Days.
1.If the logistics is delayed due to the epidemic, you can contact the email to get shipping detail. This is an uncontrollable factor, please understand.Thank you.
2. Other countries not in the list, please see the actual payment page or contact our customer service.
3. This table is for reference only, please see the exact shipping cost and delivery time on the actual payment page.
Wrong Shipping Information
How to use coloured lenses?
Place the lens on the tip of your index finger. Make sure the edge of the lens is perfectly upright.
Hold your eye open with your free hand, then place the lens with your index finger on the cornea.
Slowly blink and look in different directions to stabilize the lens.